أرشيف شهر: سبتمبر 2012

وزارة الاتصالات والمعلوماتية تدعو المواطنين والمجالس المحلية للابلاغ الفوري عن أي أعطال تتعرض لها شبكة الاتصالات

أعلنت وزارة الاتصالات والمعلوماتية أن شبكة الاتصالات ” الالياف البصرية ” تتعرض بين الحين والاخر لعمليات تخريب متعمدة وكان آخرها ماحدث للشبكة في مناطق ترهونة وبني وليد مما أدى إلى انقطاع خدمات الاتصالات على تلك المنطق وعلى جنوب ليبيا … ودعت الوزارة في بيان تلقت وكالة الانباء الليبية نسخة منه السادة المواطنين إلى التعاون مع فرق الصيانة الفنية والابلاغ الفوري ...

أكمل القراءة »

رئيس المؤتمر الوطني العام يقوم بزيارة لمدينة بني وليد لمحاولة بحث المشاكل الأمنية بها

قام رئيس المؤتمر الوطني العام الدكتور ” محمد يوسف المقريف ” يوم   اول أمس الاثنين بزيارة لمدينة بني وليد على رأس وفد من لجنة الأمن القومي بالمؤتمر لمحاولة بحث المشاكل الأمنية بهذه المدينة ، حسبما صرح الناطق الرسمي باسم المؤتمر … وأعلن السيد ” عمر محمد احميدان ” خلال المؤتمر الصحفي الذي عقده الليلة الماضية بطرابلس أن الوفد عاد ...

أكمل القراءة »

الاحتفال بتخريج الدفعة الأولى من منتسبي كتيبة 23 أكتوبر للقوات البحرية، والدفعة الثالثة للقوات البرية ، التابعين لرئاسة أركان الجيش الوطني

احتفل صباح امس الثلاثاء بقاعدة طرابلس الجوية بتخريج الدفعة الأولى من منتسبي كتيبة 23 أكتوبر للقوات البحرية التي تضم ( 120 ) متدرباً ، والدفعة الثالثة للقوات البرية وتضم ( 180 ) متدرباً ، التابعين لرئاسة أركان الجيش الوطني … وحضر حفل تخرج هذه الدفعة آمر قاعدة طرابلس الجوية العقيد ” إبراهيم بن طالب ” ، ورئيس أركان القوات البحرية ...

أكمل القراءة »

The contenders for Prime Minister: Dr Mahmoud Jibril

Tuesday 11th September 2012  Mahmoud Jibril has played a prominent role in Libyan political life ever since Saif Al-Islam Qaddafi brought him into the previous regime as part of his modernisation programme in 2007 Having served as head of the National Economic Development Board as well as National Planning Council, Jibril defected from the regime along with several other leading ...

أكمل القراءة »

Gaddafi-era officials go on trial accused over Lockerbie case

September 2012 Two senior officials under late Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi went on trial on Monday accused of wasting public money by facilitating a compensation payment of more than $2 billion to families of those killed in the 1988 Lockerbie bombing The trial of the two men – former Foreign Minister Abdel-Ati al-Obeidi and former Secretary General of the General People’s ...

أكمل القراءة »

Former Libyan officials in Lockerbie-linked trial

September 2012  Two former senior Libyan officials are on trial accused of squandering $2.7 billion in public money meant to compensate families of those killed in the Lockerbie bombing The 1988 bombing of a flight over Lockerbie, Scotland was one of the deadliest attacks on an airliner in modern history, killing all 259 people on board and 11 on the ...

أكمل القراءة »

Libya court postpones Saif al-Islam Gaddafi trial

September 2012  Officials in Libya have said that the trial of ex-leader Muammar Gaddafi’s son, Saif al-Islam, has been postponed The attorney general’s office said the decision was made in the light of the extradition to Libya of Gaddafi’s former spy chief, Abdullah al-Senussi Saif al-Islam, who became a prominent opponent of the uprising that toppled Gaddafi last year, is ...

أكمل القراءة »

Arab Bank Plans Return to Libya After Uprising Forces Exit

September 2012  Arab Bank Plc. (ARBK), Jordan’s largest lender, is seeking to regain access to its Al Wahda bank unit in Libya after last year’s uprising forced it to exit the country “As a result of the events which took place in Libya, we have not been involved in the management of Al Wahda bank since early 2011,” Arab Bank Chairman Sabih ...

أكمل القراءة »

Libyan prosecutor says payout to Lockerbie victims “a waste of public money”

Tuesday 11th September 2012 The trial of Mohamed Zway, the former secretary of the General People’s Congress, and Abdul-Ati Al-Obeidi, the secretary of the People’s Committee for Foreign Liaison and International Cooperation, opened in Tripoli on Monday The two, who have been held in  jail since they were arrested 14 months ago, are accused of poor performance of their duties ...

أكمل القراءة »

Tripoli Medina Tower LD 1.5-bn contract signed

Tuesday 11th September 2012  A LD 1.5-billion contract has been signed to enable work to begin on a 40-storey, luxury Tripoli seafront building The contract was signed at the Corinthia Hotel, Tripoli, by the managing director of the Medina Tower Joint Stock Project, Reuben Xuereb, and the project’s technical director, Bashir El-Saleh The Maltese-Libyan joint venture company appointed UK-based architects ...

أكمل القراءة »